Searching for organic shampoo? Coslys is a French brand of organic beauty products and personal care, made in France by the company Comptoir des Lys.
According to the charter COSMEBIO, all COSLYS products are formulated with a maximum of ingredients from Organic Farming and natural sources (min. 95%). As a member of ONE VOICE, the brand Coslys do not test on animals and do not use animal-derived ingredients in their products.
In addition, according to Coslys, the products are:
- Free from artificial fragrance or colouring
- P.E.G. free
- G.M.O. free
- S.L.S. free and A.L.S. free
- Formulated without any parabens and phenoxyethanol presevatives
Why Coslys’ organic shampoo with Limonium Narbonense flower (sea lavender)?
Well, I was searching for an organic & ecocert-certified shampoo for colored hair and I have read that the product is natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife:
- 99.11% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- 95.12% of the total plant ingredients are from organic farming
- 24.00% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
In addition, the Sea Lavender extract (consists of anti – oxidant polyphenols) protects from UVA/UVB effects while Lavender vinegar makes your hair color shiny and long-lasting. As a result, the product left my colored hair healthy, soft to touch and easy to style! It’s my favorite shampoo so far!
The ingredients of the product:
Aqua (Water), Spiraea ulmaria flower extract*, Sodium coco-sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polyglyceryl-2 laurate, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, Lauryl glucoside, Acetum (Vinegar), Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium chloride, Coconut alcohol, Sodium sulfate, Dicaprylyl ether, Lauryl alcohol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Dehydroacetic acid, Potassium hydroxide, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf extract, Glycine soja (Soybean) oil, Tocopherol, Sodium benzoate, Limonium narbonense flower/leaf/stem extract, Potassium sorbate, Limonene, Linalool.
* Ingredient from organic farming
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS)
- Complies with COSMEBIO standarts
- Not tested on animals
- Certified by Ecocert Greenlife
- Member of ONE VOICE
For better results, I bought the matching conditioner with sea lavender. The product is also natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife:
- 98.8 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
- 63.00% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
While some organic conditioners still made my wet hair feel “rough”, this conditioner made my hair smooth and soft.
I love both products of Coslys!